Stila All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten

01:41



Meet the most hardworking highlighting, bronzing, and multipurpose little compact you'll find on the highstreet. This beautiful shimmer duo is the travelling girl's friend. Equipped with a sizeable mirror and two multifuctional finely milled powders with a multitude of options. The shades can be used to highlight, provide a subtle contour (on paler skins), give a wash of colour across the lids or a more intense eye look when used wet.
For me, this is the perfect Summer product to have in my handbag when I know I'm out all day and need something to counteract any imminent makeup emergencies! Due to it's large mirror and multitasking powders it's exactly what I need for a long day, I'm equipped to tackle any touch ups (be them eyes, cheeks or just general lacklustre skin) while I'm on the go.


The combination of the powders swirled together on my cheekbones and highpoints of my face gives an illuminating Summery bronze glow, perfect for warming up paler skin tones without a trace of that 'muddy' look.



For an easy day time look I'm loving the paler pink toned shade blended lightly over the lid with lashings of mascara. When night comes round I take the lighter shade across the inner corner of my eye, the darker shade blended out across the outer portion of my eye and through the crease, add some black winged liner and lashings mascara (again!) and you're good to go.If I'm going all out I might pop on a pair of false lashes, Ardell demi-wispies being the weapon of choice.

I'm going Interraling across Europe for the month of July so I'm looking for hardworking products that will cut down the size of my makeup bag. This little wonder duo will definitely be accompanying me throughout my journey.

Kate
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest