Printing your own make up?

10:25


Being the cosmetic loving geek that I am you can often find me hounding cosmetic chemistry blogs and websites on the look out for the next big thing. While checking out colinsbeautypages I came across this video, a potentially revolutionary printer that would allow you to print your own, lipstick, eyeshadow, even base, in any colour of your choosing.


 I'm really looking forward to seeing this project grow, imagine if this became a staple for every girl? Exciting stuff and an amazing concept, hopefully it's one to watch out for in the near future!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That literally sounds amazing, I can't believe someone hasn't come up with this concept before now! Hope it's something that happens in the future! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Futuristic stuff, eh?! It's a fantastic idea, I hope it does become a reality.
    Thanks for checking out my blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest