Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick

08:13


The Bourjois Velvet liquid lipstick in 'Pink Pong' is perhaps the most perfect neon pink. On my lips it's not too warm, nor too cool. Most pinks in the more bright to neon section of the pink spectrum have a tendency to pull quite cool on me and take on an almost blueish/purple pink tone.
It applies as a wonderfully soft cream and dries down to a velvety soft matte finish. It's not too drying like other mattifying lip products I've used before to try and create a similar effect. In fact even when dry it still leaves a nice 'slip' on the lips.

The most noteworthy benefit of choosing Bourjois's offering over any other matte lip products for me is it's staying power. Once this stuff is on your lips it isn't going anywhere! Definitely make sure you apply this little guy just right on your first try. As harmless as it looks in it's neat glossy packaging, this stuff has staying power like no other - lethal to any other cack handed girls like myself!
Luckily the small doe foot applicator allows for a pretty precise application.

I currently own just 'Pink Pong' from their collection of 8. The 8 shades come in a full range of offerings from peachy nudes to hot reds, all with the same perfected mattified formula. I'll definitely be adding some more of the brights to my ever increasing matte collection.

Standout shades from the range: 'Pink Pong', 'Frambourjoise' and 'Hot Pepper'




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest