Stila: In the Light Palette

11:53

This is a night time look created with Stila In the Light palette - Using 'Sunset', 'Sandstone' on my upper lid, 'Bare' as a brow and inner corner highlight, with 'Gilded Gold' smudged on my lower lash line. Finished with a flick of Lancome Artliner in Black, lashings of Maybelline the Rocket mascara and a slick of Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipstick in shade 'In love with Ginger'. Base is Nars Sheer Glow and The Body Shops Honey Bronzing powder and a touch of Nars 'Orgasm' on my cheeks.


I picked this palette up recently in Boots, I'd heard a bit about it but hadn't actually seen the palette until I found the Stila stall on a trip up to Leeds. Initially, I couldn't really decide whether I wanted to purchase it or not. I'd always been drawn to the Urban Decay naked palettes and had been saving up my points to purchase Naked 1- if I was going to buy neutral, I was going to buy the original. When I swatched the shadows on the back of my hand I had an instant change of heart. The Stila shadows were buttery and gave a great colour pay-off, there was an even mix of matte, glitter and frost shades making it much more wearable for daytime than the Naked 1 palette.


I've had the In the Light palette in my possession for around 2 weeks now and I've used it nearly every day.  My favourite shades are 'Sunset' and 'Bliss', I can see those two getting used up pretty quickly! Also noticed a bit of a dupe with 'Gilded Gold' and 'Luster' looking pretty much identical on the eyes to the Nars 'Cordura' eye shadow duo.

Day Time Look
'Bliss' and 'Sandstone' on upper lid, 'Damsel' eyeliner smudge on upper and lower lashline, 'The Rocket' mascara, Dr. Jart BB creme and Lanolips lipbalm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest