Mini Urban Outfitters Haul

10:59

I recently took advantage of my local Urban Outfitter's sale and grabbed myself some bargains! 


I'd checked out the sale online and had fallen head-over-heels for the embellished Deena and Ozzy handbag. Since traipsing to the store and purchasing this wonder-bag (it's a tardis - I'm able to fit sooo much inside) I haven't been able to put it down. I know it's love as I'm a serious serial bag swapper, so to show allegiance to this newbie so early on in our relationship must say something about how amazing it is! The best part is...  this beauty is currently reduced from £42 down to £15 *swooooon*


























Some wishful thinking with my two cotton sundresses. The recent sunshine has got me excited for my upcoming Glastonbury escapades - Summer's not too far off now. First up is the O&O Vintage Collared Babydoll dress, reduced from £48 to £22. It's the perfect fit, the small is just the right size of oversized to not drown my 5ft 5 frame. The MinkPink Native Nights dress was reduced from £55 down to £30 and I already know I'm going to wear it to death! It's beautiful, it's gorgeously lightweight in a really relaxed style that can be easily dressed up or down. Love. It.
The campaign photo's with Christina Perri are stunning, she is working that dress and I'm lusting after the white playsuit.
Also purchased was the Sparkle and Fade Lace Scalloped bralette, £18 down to £9. As it says on their website 'There's nothing like a nice lacy bra top and this one is no exception!'.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest