L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

10:12

Meet the Loreal L'Extraordinaire liquid lipsticks by Color Riche (phewww, that's a mouthful!). Potentially the greatest lipglosses of them all? Well I think so! 


 
  
From left to right: 'Rose Melody' 'Fuchsia Drama' 'Nude Ballet' 

The L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Colour Riche glosses come in 9 different shades.  They fall into 2 different categories: Statement shades and Subtle shades.  Texture wise I find them to be very similar to the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (What is it with brands and these super long names?!), 'Nude Ballet' looks very similar to the Clarin's 'Rosewood Shimmer' shade - which just so happens to be my favourite nude lip shade of all time and is a fraction of it's £18 pricetag.   

From left to right - 'Rose Melody' 'Fuchsia Drama' Nude Ballet'

I currently own 3 shades; two subtle shades 'Nude Ballet' and 'Rose Melody' and one statement shade 'Fuchsia Drama'.
The formula is like a mix of a balm and a gloss, a 'bloss' if you will! They're very moisturising, leaving my lips feeling beautifully soft once they've worn off and a bonus, it doesn't leave you with those yucky bits at the side of your mouth that you often get from your standard worn off lipgloss.

Though I love the two subtle shades I own, and I imagine I will get a lot of wear from them on a daily basis, the standout shade for me is 'Fuchsia Drama'. It gives an amazing *pop* of colour to my face, making the perfect statement bold lip. I already have my eye on 'Tangerine Sonate' to create a Mac Morange style vinyl lip come Summer.
RRP £8.99, but I snapped mine up with my Boot's points and on 3 for 2 - bargain!

Wearing Fuchsia Drama

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest