The Lush Pick Me Up

05:43

Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Ballastic | Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub | Lush Rose Bubble Bar

In my opinion, there's nothing better than a mid-week soak in the bath tub to help melt away all your worries. Having moved house last weekend, I was definitely feeling a bit overwhelmed and fed up, mainly due to the constant tripping over boxes and being unable to find necessities while unpacking. I had originally popped into Lush to pick up a little thank you present for my Mum, (a Karma Bubble Bar, it's her favourite FYI) but after seeing the miniature mountains of candy coloured bath treats I couldn't bring myself to leave with just one bath bar! After a good hour long peruse of the store's offerings, I eventually decided on 'Fluffy Egg', the limited edition dolly mix scented bath ballastic and 'Rose' the rose and citrus scented flower, that promises a bathtub full of frothy bubbles. Two pretty good decisions if you ask me and the perfect antidote to my mid-week blues.

But Lush had an extra trick up their sleeves...


While waiting in line at the till, I was having a look at the lip scrubs. I've read a fair few reviews about them but I was too indecisive about which one I'd like to pick, Bubblegum, Mint Julips or Popcorn... Anyway, the lovely sales assistant must have seen me looking and when I arrived home and opened my bag there it was, the most delicious smelling lip product I've ever had the pleasure of owning. The tastiest too, think buttery salted caramel - delicious! 
So, thank you Lush for curing me of my Wednesday blues and I assure you I'll be carrying out some random acts of kindness of my own throughout the rest of the week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest