The Nails: Statement Bright

10:24

Illamasqua - Grab


Grab is described as a Grape Magenta with a glossy finish - and boy is it glossy!

I've been wearing a lot of monochrome shades in my wardrobe recently (I am working on this... I blame the British weather), so a pop of colour on my nails and lips is a welcome brightening addition to my outfit.
Grab is incredibly pigmented and opaque, as are most Illamasqua polishes. It provides a streak free finish in 2 coats. I've been wearing it with my Seche Vite topcoat to give an extra glossy finish and to increase it's wear time, which for me is usually about 3 days chip free.

After 3 days wear, apologies for my shoddy paintwork and bad lighting!


What do you think of Grab? Do you own many Illamasqua polishes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest