The Daily Face #1

02:57




Face: La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat Moisturiser | Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc | Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter - Light Boost |

Cheeks: Topshop Glow Pot - Polish | Stila Convertible Color - Lillium |

Eyes: Lancome  Artliner - Black | Loreal Telescopic Falsh Lash - Waterproof Black |

Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - Elusive |
This has been my standard 'everyday' face now for the past two weeks. It's nothing too fancy, just a nice simple make-up to get me through a day of university, that's able to withstand being exposed to the wind and rain of my daily commute into Liverpool. In the past week I've faced 80mph winds, hail stones and wintery showers, aside from the odd lip touch up here and there it seems to last all day, hurray! (If only I could say the same about my hair... sob...)

Currently craving the Spring sunshine, I think this could potentially be my reasoning behind the pinks in my current roster. Gone are the berry tones of Winter, I'm ready for my peachy/pinky/coral fix - Bring on the Summer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest