Europe: Part 4

22:11

Budapest had been a place I'd wanted to visit for a very long time. I remember when I was very young seeing a photograph of the Fisherman's Bastion and thinking it had been plucked straight out of a fairy tale - surely it couldn't be real? It was the first city on my list when we started to plan our trip.
The heat during our stay was incredible, I don't actually think it dropped below 30° throughout our time there. The balmy evening temperatures made it a beautiful place for midnight walks, which is why the majority of my photo's were taken at night!
A favourite of my stay would have to be the Széchenyi thermal baths, although I kept my camera at our apartment that day for fear of getting it wet so sorry for the lack of pictures. After the incredible amount of walking we'd done, the thermal pools were a welcome remedy for our now aching joints and like all architecture in Budapest, it was housed in a stunning building.
I look forward to visiting Budapest in the future, although my stay was only brief I cannot wait to be able to return again.
Our next location.... Zagreb.
































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bloglovin

Follow

Pinterest